WYWF IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS
1) Income and asset development
WYWF will fund programs that help women advance their ability to live at or above the Wyoming Self-Sufficiency Standard for their family composition and county of residence. See wywf.org for the Wyoming Self-Sufficiency Standard and calculator. Examples of income and asset development projects include education and job training for higher wages and asset development programs including those aimed toward first home purchases, business development and retirement savings.
2) Mentoring and leadership
WYWF will fund programs that advance confidence and make meaningful connections for women and girls. Examples of mentoring and leadership programs include leadership training, women and girls mentoring, career development and STEM programming.
3) Systems change
WYWF will fund programs that address barriers to economic self-sufficiency and the gender wage gap through advocacy and education. Examples include wage negotiation training and awareness campaigns that highlight the issues and change attitudes about the gender wage gap in Wyoming.
Grant applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status through their own organization or sponsoring agency. Grants are NOT made to individuals.
• Must request grants designed with the specific purpose of promoting long-term economic self-sufficiency of women and opportunities for girls living within the state of Wyoming.
• Must submit an application that significantly addresses at least one WYWF granting priority.
- Sign up for our next grant announcement by clicking here.