Know Before Applying
Because of donor support, in 2019 WYCF granted nearly $11 million to nonprofits across the state. Click the links below to learn more about applying for a grant.
Three Questions to Ask Before Applying for a Grant
1. When can I apply for a grant?
|Application Deadline Dates||Notification Dates|
|June 15||September 15|
|December 15||March 15|
*Other specific guidelines may apply for specific grants.
2. Am I eligible to receive a grant?
- Nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Confirm your nonprofit status here.
- On occasion, to public/governmental agencies.
- Grants are not made to individuals and cannot be made for lobbying purposes.
3. How much can I request?
Most grant amounts awarded are between $1,000-$5,000, with other amounts considered.