THANK YOU TO EVERYONE SERVING OUR COMMUNITY!
RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Wyoming COVID Response
- National Partnership for Women & Families – Know Your Rights in English and Spanish
- Enroll Wyoming: Your Guide to Quality Health Coverage
- Telehealth and Online Mental Health Resources During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Free support groups on many topics
- Postpartum Support International: Free hotline call/text 800-944-4773
- Teletherapy for Addiction and Mental Health
- Seasonal Health Guide for Older Adults
- 2020-2021 Flu Season: A Complete Guide to the Flu Vaccine
- Help for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Wyoming
RESOURCES FOR THOSE IN THE WORKFORCE
- Fairygodboss: women’s career community, career advice, job openings and company reviews to help you advance your career
- Record your wins to prep for negotiation/raise using Peptalkher app
- Resources for Workers Impacted by Coronavirus Layoffs and Lost Wages
- A Better Balance Emergency Paid Sick Leave Tracker: State, City, and County Developments and COVID-19 and Your Workplace Rights hub, which includes information about existing state and local laws, and model laws for emergency paid sick time
- CLASP – Fact Sheet on Paid Sick Days and Paid Leave Provisions in FFCRA and CARES Act, Paid Sick Leave Laws and Guidance Amended or Expanded Due to COVID-19 and Enforcing Sick Days hub
- Urban Institute – State Paid Family and Medical Leave Programs Helped a Surge of Workers Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Paid Leave for All rapid response hub of Coronavirus Emergency Paid Leave Resources
- Family Values @ Work Decision Chart and Blueprint for COVID-19: Know Your Rights
- Center for American Progress national and state data on the number of workers with and without access to federal emergency paid leave
RESOURCES FOR THOSE FOCUSING AID
Now is the time to double down for our Wyoming community! We’ll need to come together as we learn about the immediate needs and long-term impacts of the outbreak.
Right now, knowing the cost for families to make ends meet in Wyoming is more relevant than ever. The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Wyoming 2020 and Self-Sufficiency Calculator can be used to make decisions about providing aid to families struggling due to COVID-19. Please encourage your local leaders to use these tools as they help Wyoming navigate this difficult time.
RESOURCES FOR NONPROFITS & BUSINESSES
The Wyoming Community Foundation has established the Covid-19 Immediate Needs Fund and will also be accepting money for their Unrestricted Endowment. The two funds will allow grantmaking to nonprofit organizations immediately and as needs arise in upcoming months and coming years. Click here to learn more.